Key Lodgement Dates August 2022
Information for registered agents about preparing and lodging tax statements and returns due in August 2022.
- Lodge PAYG withholding payment summary annual report for:
- large withholders whose annual withholding is greater than $1 million
- payers who have no tax agent or BAS agent involved in preparing the report.
- Lodge and pay July 2022 monthly business activity statement.
- Lodge and pay quarter 4, 2021–22 activity statement if you lodge electronically.
- Lodge and pay quarter 4, 2021–22 Superannuation guarantee charge statement if the employer did not pay enough contributions on time.
- Employers who lodge a Superannuation guarantee charge statement can choose to offset contributions they paid late to a fund against their super guarantee charge for the quarter. They still have to pay the remaining super guarantee charge.
Note: The super guarantee charge is not tax deductible.
- Use the Super guarantee charge statement and calculator tool to work out the super guarantee charge and prepare the Superannuation guarantee charge statement.
- Lodge Taxable payments annual report (TPAR).
The TPAR tells about payments that are made to contractors for providing services. Some government entities also need to report the grants they have paid in a TPAR.